Tuesday, April 8, 2014

A New Beginning

Hello Again,
Thank you for the letter- it made my day!  And thank you Mom for remembering to write down what you told me before I left.
Well I am loving the MTC- seriously! I am glad I don't have to stay longer than I am though... I'll be excited to have a bigger closet so I can fully unpack, and a good bathroom, ha ha. I miss having a good shower.
Two days ago Sister Casey and I taught our first "investigator" and it was the most awkward thing ever. We didn't do so good. But, at least we know what we need to do to improve now. Tomorrow we'll be teaching again so I pray it goes better.
But, I do love the MTC and I love my district! Sometimes we have a bit too much fun, ha ha.
(She writes about some stuff she needs)
I'll tell you about what's been happening in my email this Wednesday.
Love and miss you!
Love,

Sister Larsen

No comments:

Post a Comment